85p per person (Serves 6)
I make this when we are craving some homemade comfort food.
It is so easy to make and can be prepared in advance, just follow the steps then keep in the fridge for heating up in the oven midweek. It tastes even better the next day, trust me.
£0.85 per serving
Boil Kettle, turn oven on to 200°C
Chop Chicken / Leek / Mushrooms
Peel + slice Potato (or don’t peel if feeling lazy)
Grate Cheese / Bread
Mix Stock pot with 150ml of boiling water
Boil Potato for 10 mins, drain
Pan fry Chicken with a little oil & remove
Pan fry Leek on low (4 mins) then add Mushrooms, Stock and Cream with the Chicken
Add mixture to oven dish, top with Potato then Breadcrumbs & Cheese
Add to oven for 20 mins until bubbling
Dish up and enjoy, add some steamed veg on the side if you like
EatSaveLiveUK for social media
Please Share, Like, Follow or comment below
- 7 Books For Financial Freedom
- The 5 Steps to Wealth, EatSaveLive’s Guide to Early Retirement
- Why I’m Using An ISA To Build Wealth
- Financial Independence Day 25/4
- 10 Expenses Everyone Should Know When Buying A House
- What Is A Credit Score and How Does It Work?
- What Will I Do After Early Retirement?
- The Ugly Truth: The Costs Of Working
- What Is Financial Independence?
- How My Workplace Pension Could Make £1,000,000
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake Recipe
- What Does A Millionaire Look Like?
- My Money Or My Life
- Pasta Sauce Recipe with Sweet Peppers
- How To: Keep Bagels Fresh
- My Minimalism Story : Minimalistic Meaning
- How To: Dauphinoise Potatoes Recipe
- Upside Down Lazy Peach Cake Recipe
- How To: Cooking Bacon in the Oven
- Healthy Pizza Recipe Texas BBQ Chicken Pizza
- How To Make Flavoured Mayonnaise
- How To Cook Steak On Stove
- Quick Vinegarette Salad Dressing Recipe
- Easy Beef Stew Recipe Slow Cooker
- Pepperoni Pizza – How to Make Pizza At Home
- The Best Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- How To Poach An Egg – Poached Eggs Cling Film
- Easy Salmon Fish Cakes
- Chicken & Leek Pie
- How Much Pension Will I get?
- My Debt Story
- Blueberry & Banana Muffins
- Chorizo Paella
- May 2019 (3)
- April 2019 (5)
- March 2019 (1)
- February 2019 (3)
- January 2019 (14)
- December 2018 (5)
- November 2018 (2)