Back Bacon, 2 slices, 25p per portion
I recently figured out it was easier to do bacon in the oven , previously I would pan fry. When making for a few people & to make sure it is ready at the same time the oven is best, the bacon is less greasy this way too.
180C / 350F for 15 minutes does the trick. In the microwave is always a disaster, so best to avoid that dried up mess.
Perfect with bagels, sandwiches, eggs benedict, salads (unhealthy ones), bacon butties, with burgers, a fry up or added to a frittata. However you like your bacon below I will tell you about cooking bacon in the oven.
- All Posts (33)
- All Recipes (18)
- Live (2)
- Money (15)
- 7 Books For Financial Freedom
- The 5 Steps to Wealth, EatSaveLive’s Guide to Early Retirement
- Why I’m Using An ISA To Build Wealth
- Financial Independence Day 25/4
- 10 Expenses Everyone Should Know When Buying A House
- What Is A Credit Score and How Does It Work?
- What Will I Do After Early Retirement?
- The Ugly Truth: The Costs Of Working
- What Is Financial Independence?
- How My Workplace Pension Could Make £1,000,000