Back Bacon, 2 slices, 25p per portion
I recently figured out it was easier to do bacon in the oven , previously I would pan fry. When making for a few people & to make sure it is ready at the same time the oven is best, the bacon is less greasy this way too.
180C / 350F for 15 minutes does the trick. In the microwave is always a disaster, so best to avoid that dried up mess.
Perfect with bagels, sandwiches, eggs benedict, salads (unhealthy ones), bacon butties, with burgers, a fry up or added to a frittata. However you like your bacon below I will tell you about cooking bacon in the oven.
- All Posts (25)
- All Recipes (18)
- Live (1)
- Money (7)
- What Is Financial Independence?
- How My Workplace Pension Could Make £1,000,000
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake Recipe
- What Does A Millionaire Look Like?
- My Money Or My Life
- Pasta Sauce Recipe with Sweet Peppers
- How To: Keep Bagels Fresh
- My Minimalism Story : Minimalistic Meaning
- How To: Dauphinoise Potatoes Recipe
- Upside Down Lazy Peach Cake Recipe