£0.46 per portion, serves 4
This is a family favourite, it took me a while to figure out how to make it without the potatoes staying hard. Boiling for 10 mins helps soften before the oven.
Three simple ingredients is all it takes.
Try with this steak recipe for something special
BUY / PRICING
Shopping Cost £2.70
Recipe Cost £1.84
£0.46 per portion
Double Cream 250g
Vegetable Stock Pot x1
Boil kettle & Preheat Oven 200C / 350F
Peel & slice potato
1. Cook Potatoes in boiling water for 10 mins and layer into oven dish
2. Mix veg stock pot with boiling water (75ml) & mix cream +Black Pepper
3.Pour cream mixture over potatoes
Add to Oven for 30 minutes
- What Is Financial Independence?
- How My Workplace Pension Could Make £1,000,000
- Chicken Broccoli Pasta Bake Recipe
- What Does A Millionaire Look Like?
- My Money Or My Life
- Pasta Sauce Recipe with Sweet Peppers
- How To: Keep Bagels Fresh
- My Minimalism Story : Minimalistic Meaning
- How To: Dauphinoise Potatoes Recipe
- Upside Down Lazy Peach Cake Recipe
- How To: Cooking Bacon in the Oven
- Healthy Pizza Recipe Texas BBQ Chicken Pizza
- How To Make Flavoured Mayonnaise
- How To Cook Steak On Stove
- Quick Vinegarette Salad Dressing Recipe
- Easy Beef Stew Recipe Slow Cooker
- Pepperoni Pizza – How to Make Pizza At Home
- The Best Chocolate Truffle Recipe
- How To Poach An Egg – Poached Eggs Cling Film
- Easy Salmon Fish Cakes
- Chicken & Leek Pie
- How Much Pension Will I get?
- My Debt Story
- Blueberry & Banana Muffins
- Chorizo Paella